By means of these general conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to our website or to any of its constituent elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting, reusing, forwarding or using in any way, by any means or procedure, any of them, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a particular content on our website, must notify Digitalina Artworks S.L. indicating this circumstance:
- Personal data of the interested party entitled to the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on our website, the accreditation of intellectual property rights indicated and express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
AdWords remarketing or similar audiences allow us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, you will install a remarketing cookie (may be Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or whether you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie remains in your browser.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
Digitalina Artworks S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this legal notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Digitalina Artworks S.L. is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from illegal or improper use of our website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their complaints via the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Digitalina Artworks S.L. and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Acceptance and consent
In each of the forms on our website, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive our Newsletter, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested.