- Company name: Digitalina Artworks S.L.
- CIF: B84553528
- Registered office: Alfonso Gómez 29 – L20 – Madrid (Spain)
- Activity: E-commerce.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pages of Digitalina Artworks S.L.: https://plnt-a.store/ (hereinafter “Our Website”)
- Purpose of the website: selling t-shirts.
Data controller (data controller)
Digitalina Artworks S.L., contact email: email@example.com
What information we collect and what it is used for (purpose)
The purpose of processing these data will be solely to provide you with the information or services you request.
Personal data that may be collected through this website will be treated for the purposes set out below:
- Contact form. The data you provide us through the “contact” forms on this website will be treated with the aim of answering the questions you put to us through this form.
- Job offer form. The data you provide us through the form to work with us and through your CV as a potential candidate for our staff, will be treated in order to take you into account in future selection processes.
- Newsletter The email address you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter (email newsletters) will be treated to send you these newsletters with information about our products and services. We use the mailing service of Mailchimp, a company located in the United States, which stores your email, name and subscription acceptance data. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on a specific link at the bottom of each shipment you receive. Find out more.
- Purchase form: To access the products and services offered on “Our website”, the user has a purchase form subject to the conditions of contract specified in our commercial policy and conditions of contract where you will be required contact details and payment.
- The data is stored on SiteGround Spain S.L. servers.
- From the moment you register as a user on this website we have access to: User name and e-mail address, IP address, postal address, DNI/CIF and non-sensitive payment data. In any case Digitalina Artworks S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, both the presentation and configuration of “Our website” and this legal notice.
- Comments form: In “Our website” there may be a possibility for users to leave comments on publications. There are cookies that store the data provided by the user so that he does not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also collect internally the email address, name, web (if provided) and IP address.
- The data is stored on SiteGround Spain S.L. servers.
- Payment processing services: Through “Our website”, you can access through links to third party websites, to make payments for the services provided by Digitalina Artworks S.L. At no time does our staff have access to bank details (e.g. credit card number) that you provide to such third parties. These third parties may be:
Web and Hosting: “Our Web Site” is encrypted with SSL TLS v.1.2 that allows for the secure transmission of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on servers contracted from SiteGround Spain S.L.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by Digitalina Artworks S.L..
- Your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You will also be able to provide us with your details via email and other means indicated in the contact section and other forms in “Our website”.
We collect information during the checkout process in our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment details and other information necessary to process your orders.
The management of these data allows us:
- Send you important account/order/service information.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and requests for reimbursement.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide customer and technical support, and verify your identity.
In addition, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Mail and password for your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we save your name, address and phone number for use in future orders.
Retention of data
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data shall be retained without deletion period.
Customer data of the online shop: The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service you contract on “Our website”. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Violations and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in matters of affiliation, registration, deregistration, contribution, payment of salaries…); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books…)
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal shares without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes to the moment they unsubscribe.
Subscriber data to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes to the moment he unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by Digitalina Artworks S.L. to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
Data secrecy and security
Digitalina Artworks S.L. undertakes to use the data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them.
You also guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate. You are solely responsible for the accuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause it to Digitalina Artworks S.L. as owner or third parties because of the use of such data.
“Our website” adopts adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and injections of malicious code.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not infallible and that, therefore Digitalina Artworks S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this and to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, we have an active security surveillance system that informs of each user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data. If a breach is detected, we undertake to inform users within 72 hours.
Legitimation of data processing
Recipients of the data
Personal data obtained through “Our website” will not be communicated to third parties.
Data protection rights
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Digitalina Artworks S.L. or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in any case a photocopy of your ID card or other document that identifies you, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask us if we are processing your personal data.
- The right to request an amendment if it is incorrect.
- Right to request limitation of their treatment, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: Digitalina Artworks S.L. will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons, tax obligations, the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another person in charge, we will provide you with the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to deletion of data: unless required by law they will be deleted upon your request and confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: if you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the Security Officer indicated above or to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the competent entity in the case of Spain.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website may include embedded content such as videos, images, articles, etc.
From this Site there may be links to third party websites. In such cases, we are not responsible for the privacy policies that such third parties may have regarding the personal data they collect. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of those sites.
- Presence in networks: We have profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that we will carry out with the data within each of these networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows corporate profiles. Thus, we can inform, when the law does not prohibit it, their followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless it was obtained punctually and expressly the consent of the user to do so.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the rights of data protection of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, we can advise you to the best of our ability.
Commitments and obligations to our users
The access and/or use of “Our web site” attributes to whoever does it the condition of user, accepting, from this very moment, fully the present legal warning.
By using “Our Website” you agree not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests or rights of Digitalina Artworks S.L. or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload “Our Website”.
Validity and modification of this data protection policy